New PassSecurium™ Browser Extension (PBE)
Our password manager PassSecurium™ has been equipped with a handy browser plug-in, available for Firefox and Chrome, with which all users can extend the functions of PassSecurium™.
Here are the main functions:
1. Register on our website or via app and open a PassSecurium™ account or, in case of paid accounts, make a request via our customer portal.
2. Install the browser extension.
3. After clicking on the installed extension icon in the browser toolbar, enter your PassSecurium™ account into the extension and save the site credentials directly into your secure password manager.
4. View the saved passwords in the Folders & Keys tab of the extension.
Become more secure and convenient in saving your passwords using PBE (Public Beta Environment) than using the standard browser function and enjoy the following benefits:
1. Your login information is stored exclusively in the secure Swiss data center and not in your browser or device.
2. Because of the central storage, all stored passwords can be used in different browsers and devices immediately after logging in to the extension.
3: You can optionally use an additional security layer via PIN code in the extension.
4: Using the feedback form in the extension, you can flexibly report any problems that occur.
5: The Enterprise Password Manager allows you to store all enterprise passwords in your own environment and immediately block unauthorized access to them via the admin panel.
Take advantage of our services and IT expertise: Secure Password Manager, Team Password Manager and Enterprise Password Manager, equipped with Password Generator, which allows you flexibly manage your passwords.
Download PassSecurium™ and PBE for free and test how efficiently and conveniently you can manage strong and secure passwords (links to download the app can be found there): www.pass-securium.ch/en