PassSecurium™ browser extension for Opera Browser
To the bitter regret of many publishers (including our company), Opera Addons has a notoriously long extension review time. Sometimes it takes months. Unfortunately, PassSecurium™ browser extension* for Opera has got in this pitfall too.
But, if you prefer to use Opera Browser, then there are several possibilities to have our browser extension for managing passwords even before the official release on Opera Addons:
1. We regularly upload new versions of the extension to Opera Addons. Although they are not available for Opera Browser, they are available for the Opera Beta and Opera Developer browsers at: https://addons.opera.com/en-gb/extensions/details/passsecurium/
2. You can also add PassSecurium™ browser extension to your Opera through Chrome Web Store:
- First of all, you need to add the Install Chrome Extensions addon for Opera Browser.
- After that, you can freely go to the PassSecurium™ extension page in Chrome Web Store (through your Opera Browser) and add it as your Opera addon.
The second way takes about 2 minutes. Then you will be able to use our browser extension in Opera and not worry that it may be outdated due to delays in checking process for Opera Addons. Checking extensions on Chrome web store takes much less time, so using PassSecurium™ through it ensures that your extension is always updated and meets the most recent security requirements.
Enjoy Swiss security and enhanced password management with PassSecurium™ in your favorite browsers!
If you have any questions about our browser extensions, you can contact our specialists through the contact form on the website.
* - To use PassSecurium™ browser extension, you need a registered PassSecurium™ password manager account. You can create an account on our website.