New PassSecurium Version 2.0
Our company is pleased to present an improved PassSecurium™ 2.0: a password manager for individuals, teams and enterprises! Our team has worked hard to ensure that our сustomers receive the highest quality software. Take a look at what's new we have prepared for you:
Design revision and optimization
The usability of the mobile apps has been improved and the design of the web version has been completely redesigned. New PassSecurium™ is now technically and visually state-of-the-art and the new design concept has been developed to make password management even more enjoyable for users.
Improvement of the security concept
New industry encryption standards have been implemented. PassSecurium™ now fully complies with the zero knowledge principle. The application is being permanently tested by our QA team and the security is being continuously adapted to the most recent requirements.
MS Azure integration for major customers
This means that many large customers who manage their employees in a Microsoft Azure account can easily integrate PassSecurium™ into their infrastructure and continue to control access centrally and conveniently through Azure AD.
Offer for on-premises from 100 users
For companies with more than 100 employees, the deployment of PassSecurium™ on their own server is also possible now (so-called on-premises). We would be happy to take over the setup and further support of the password manager.
The nearest future prospects
The following new features are planned for the spring of 2021:
- Predefined password templates;
- New languages are to be added to apps and websites: Italian, French, Spanish, Russian;
- Dark Mode for the mobile apps;
- Optimization of the browser extension: support for Firefox browser has been planned and will be available shortly. With the implementation of the browser extension, Firefox users will be also able to fill login forms and manage passwords directly in the browser. If you are a Chrome user, there is a ready to use PassSecurium™ browser extension on the Chrome web store;
- Integration of YubiKey for web login (YubiKey is a security token from Yubico, which is used with interfaces such as Near Field Communication (NFC) or USB and various protocols to identify and authenticate users in computer systems. Among other things, it allows secure passwordless authentication).
We are working on the security and usability of PassSecurium™ so that password management for its users is no longer a vulnerable point. Manage your personal or enterprise-wide passwords safely and conveniently with updated PassSecurium™!
Check out our pricing plans and compare features here.